L’Antic Colonial, the company from the Porcelanosa Group which specialises in natural products, will be at the 22nd edition of EuroCucina. This fair, held every two years in Milan, is the showcase leader in high end kitchens and L’Antic Colonial will supply the perfect materials to adorn the Porcelanosa Group zone.
Natural products will be present in five different areas which range from a large kitchen, three bathrooms and the reception of the stand itself. Therefore, the main attraction and the most striking element of these premium products will be the made to measure cut of natural stone, which we can mould to fit the space we want to tile or to pave. This is why we have included three different kinds of cuts of stone distributed in such a way as to fit the space perfectly.
In addition to natural stone, natural wood parquet will also have a place at EuroCucina, thereby bestowing it with the most noble and warmest of natural materials. Lastly, the innovative application of Linkfloor Contract to the stand ceiling will be the icing on the cake of L’Antic Colonial’s participation at this important fair.
- Habana Dark, Gamadecor kitchen (worktop, splashback flooring and tiling).
- Linkfloor Contract Graphite, Titanium y Steel, Gamadecor kitchen (ceiling)
- Persian White Classico (flooring and tiling) and Nature 1L Grey (flooring), Noken bath
- Caspian Grey Pulido, Systempool 1 bath (tiling)
- Aspen White Pulido (flooring and tiling) y Artisan 1L Woven (flooring), Systempool 2 bath
- Airslate Kashmir (panelling) and Downtown Grey (flooring, panelling and ceiling), reception
PAVILION HALL 11 – STAND 25 TO 29